All of Buck’s Harbor Marina’s charter boats are fully equipped for Maine cruising, and all of them reside right in our very own Buck’s Harbor in Hancock County, Maine.
Availability and charter rates will vary depending on the time of year:
Fri. June 1st to Mon. September 4th (Labor Day)
Mon. September 4th (Labor Day) to Sunday October 15th(Close)
Listed rates are for a standard week of 7 nights, briefings/departure 2 pm to 10 am on the return date.
Your sailboat charter will include a helpful pre-charter briefing, all necessary toiletries, custom itineraries, and lots of fun!
Velocity – Lagoon 440
- Boat Type Lagoon 440
- Berths/Berthing 4 Queen berths - Sleeps 8-12
- Rate $7,500 week
- Power Twin Yanmar 54HP Engines with Sail Drives
New for 2018! Velocity is a Lagoon 440 Catamaran featuring 4 individually air conditioned double guest staterooms. Each of the 4 double cabins has its own private head with shower. With the addition of 2 crew cabins she comfortably accommodates 8-12 guests The Lagoon 440 is the most popular sailing catamaran of all time. Velocity’s spacious design and Learn More…
APRES SKI – Baltic 43′
- Boat Type Baltic 43'
- Berths/Berthing 3 Cabins/8 Berths
- Rate $750(Day), $4,500 (Week)
APRÈS SKI is a beautiful example of the popular Judel Vrolijk desined Baltic 43, with a very ingenious 3 stateroom layout, and 2 heads. Centerline owners cabin aft. A great sailing boat, she is easily handled by two, but is fast. This boat has many recent upgrades, including a new engine and blue awlgripped hull, Learn More…
Ne Plus Vltra
- Boat Type Hinckley Bermuda 40 Yawl
- Berths/Berthing Sleeps 5 in two cabins
- Rate $4500/week high season $4250/week low season, $750/day 5 day minimum
- Power Westerbeke 35 HP
This sailing charter is a 1963 Hinckley Bermuda 40 Yawl with a 35 HP Westerbeke.
- Boat Type Morgan 38 - 384 Sloop
- Berths/Berthing 6 Berths in 2 Cabins
- Rate $3,000/week (high season), $2,700/week (low season), $450/day 4 day minimum
- Power Single Perkins 4-108 diesel, 50 hp, 4 cylinder, FWC
PANACHE is one of the popular 38′ Morgan 384 Sloops sailboat charters and has the essentials such as a newer main and 135% genoa on a roller furling, self-tailing sheet winches, and a new 2013 Dodger and awning. Her topsides gleam and are original gelcoat and her bottom has an Interprotect epoxy barrier coat. Her Learn More…
- Boat Type Tartan 37'
- Berths/Berthing 7
- Rate $3,000/week (high season) $2,700/week (low season)
Solstice is a well-equipped, much upgraded Sparkman & Stephens designed Tartan 37 cruising sailboat charter. Fully equipped for Maine cruising, she sports 2011 Garmin instruments: chart plotter at the helm, radar, multi displays for wind, speed, depth, and AIS receiver. A RIB Dinghy matched with a 5hp 4 stroke engine on davits for easy handling.
- Boat Type 45' traditional gaff rigged schooner
- Berths/Berthing 12 in two cabins
- Rate $410(Day), $2,700 (Week)
Designed by French and Stuart and launched by Machiasport Boat Shop in Maine in 1947 from wood, the very traditional gaff rigged schooner charter ALAMAR has been rebuilt and refitted over the years and is maintained in first class condition. ALAMAR was originally built for use by a summer camp and she’s retained her workmanlike Learn More…
Avalon – Catalina 30
- Boat Type Catalina 30'
- Berths/Berthing 6 Berths in 2 Cabins
- Rate $380 (Day), $2,400 (Week)
- Power Universal 30
The accommodation plan of AVALON a Catalina 30 sailboat cruiser charter has been so popular that even though it is one of the easiest modifications for a builder to accomplish, the layout has remained unchanged for the first 25 years. The V-berth cabin forward is followed by a port side head and shower and starboard Learn More…
Fletch – Oday 31
- Boat Type O'Day 31
- Berths/Berthing 5
- Rate $2,500/week, $400/day
- Boat Type Pearson 36' Cruising Sloop
- Berths/Berthing 7-8 in two cabins
- Rate $2400 (High Season) $2000 (Low Season)
BALANCE is well equipped for cruising and has a number of berths, making for a great sailboat charter.
- Boat Type 23' Pearson Ensign
- Rate $1100 (High Season) $900 (Low Season) $180/day
ANTARES is a classic 23-foot Ensign class sailboat. She’s fast, stable and easy to handle. Great for a day of casual small-boat sailing with friends. Rent this sailing charter out for the week while you vacation in Maine. You can even hire a captain and go for an exciting day sail!
SERENA – Morris Linda 28 #10
- Boat Type Morris Linda 28 #10
- Rate $400 a day/$2,400 a week
- Power Volvo 2cyl diesel fresh water-cooling
SERENA a Morris Linda 28 is a fast and seakindly cruising boat. Ideal for coastal cruising but sturdy and reliable for extended voyaging. She has excellent care and light use. SERENA is finished in traditional Morris style – white Formica with oiled teak trim and detailing. Companionway leads to single cabin layout with galley area Learn More…