All of Buck’s Harbor Marina’s charter boats are fully equipped for Maine cruising, and all of them reside right in our very own Buck’s Harbor in Hancock County, Maine.
Availability and charter rates will vary depending on the time of year:
Fri. June 1st to Mon. September 4th (Labor Day)
Mon. September 4th (Labor Day) to Sunday October 15th(Close)
Listed rates are for a standard week of 7 nights, briefings/departure 2 pm to 10 am on the return date.
Your sailboat charter will include a helpful pre-charter briefing, all necessary toiletries, custom itineraries, and lots of fun!
Velocity – Lagoon 440
- Boat Type Lagoon 440
- Berths/Berthing 4 Queen berths - Sleeps 8-12
- Rate $7,500 week
- Power Twin Yanmar 54HP Engines with Sail Drives
New for 2018! Velocity is a Lagoon 440 Catamaran featuring 4 individually air conditioned double guest staterooms. Each of the 4 double cabins has its own private head with shower. With the addition of 2 crew cabins she comfortably accommodates 8-12 guests The Lagoon 440 is the most popular sailing catamaran of all time. Velocity’s spacious design and Learn More…
APRES SKI – Baltic 43′
- Boat Type Baltic 43'
- Berths/Berthing 3 Cabins/6Berths
- Rate $750(Day), $4,500 (Week)
APRÈS SKI is a beautiful example of the popular Judel Vrolijk desined Baltic 43, with a very ingenious 3 stateroom layout, and 2 heads. Centerline owners cabin aft. A great sailing boat, she is easily handled by two, but is fast. This boat has many recent upgrades, including a new engine and blue awlgripped hull, Learn More…
- Boat Type Morgan 38 - 384 Sloop
- Berths/Berthing 6 Berths in 2 Cabins
- Rate $3,000/week (high season), $2,700/week (low season), $450/day 4 day minimum
- Power Single Perkins 4-108 diesel, 50 hp, 4 cylinder, FWC
PANACHE is one of the popular 38′ Morgan 384 Sloops sailboat charters and has the essentials such as a newer main and 135% genoa on a roller furling, self-tailing sheet winches, and a new 2013 Dodger and awning. Her topsides gleam and are original gelcoat and her bottom has an Interprotect epoxy barrier coat. Her Learn More…
Fletch – Oday 31
- Boat Type O'Day 31
- Berths/Berthing 5
- Rate $2,500/week, $400/day
- Boat Type Pearson 36' Cruising Sloop
- Berths/Berthing 7-8 in two cabins
- Rate $2400 /week
BALANCE is well equipped for cruising and has a number of berths, making for a great sailboat charter.
- Boat Type 23' Pearson Ensign
- Rate $1100 (High Season) $900 (Low Season) $180/day
ANTARES is a classic 23-foot Ensign class sailboat. She’s fast, stable and easy to handle. Great for a day of casual small-boat sailing with friends. Rent this sailing charter out for the week while you vacation in Maine. You can even hire a captain and go for an exciting day sail!