All of Buck’s Harbor Marina’s power charters are fully equipped for Maine cruising, and all of them reside right in our very own Buck’s Harbor in Hancock County, Maine.
Availability and charter rates will vary depending on the time of year:
Fri. June 1st to Mon. September 4th (Labor Day)
Mon. September 4th (Labor Day) to Sunday October 15th(Close)
Listed rates are for a standard week of 7 nights, briefings/departure 2 pm to 10 am on the return date.
Our Maine yacht charter boats include a helpful pre-charter briefing, all necessary toiletries, custom itineraries, and lots of fun!
Cerca Trova – Monk 36′
- Boat Type Monk 36 Trawler
- Berths/Berthing 2
- Rate $750(Day), $4,500 (Week)
- Power Perkins 6 cylinder 135 HP Diesel
Cerca Trova is a Monk 36 trawler with comfortable and spacious double cabin designed for coastal cruising. With a fully enclosed fly bridge, sundeck, and walk around main deck there is plenty of exterior room. The interior also boasts a large salon, full galley, and two staterooms one forward and one aft.
Velocity – Lagoon 440
- Boat Type Lagoon 440
- Berths/Berthing 4 Queen berths - Sleeps 8-12
- Rate $7,500 week
- Power Twin Yanmar 54HP Engines with Sail Drives
New for 2018! Velocity is a Lagoon 440 Catamaran featuring 4 individually air conditioned double guest staterooms. Each of the 4 double cabins has its own private head with shower. With the addition of 2 crew cabins she comfortably accommodates 8-12 guests The Lagoon 440 is the most popular sailing catamaran of all time. Velocity’s spacious design and Learn More…
Scout Abaco 24 Yamaha 300HP
- Boat Type Scout Boats
- Berths/Berthing Sleeps 2
- Rate $650/day $4000/week
- Power Yamaha 300HP
Scout Abaco 242 with a Yamaha 300hp 4 stroke outboard. Dayboat, fish or fun. Will get anywhere in Pen Bay in an hour. Comfortable for 6 but large enough for 8. Rent it for the day or have it delivered to your dock for a week or two! Fun very seaworthy great looking boat.
APRES SKI – Baltic 43′
- Boat Type Baltic 43'
- Berths/Berthing 3 Cabins/6Berths
- Rate $750(Day), $4,500 (Week)
APRÈS SKI is a beautiful example of the popular Judel Vrolijk desined Baltic 43, with a very ingenious 3 stateroom layout, and 2 heads. Centerline owners cabin aft. A great sailing boat, she is easily handled by two, but is fast. This boat has many recent upgrades, including a new engine and blue awlgripped hull, Learn More…
- Boat Type Morgan 38 - 384 Sloop
- Berths/Berthing 6 Berths in 2 Cabins
- Rate $3,000/week (high season), $2,700/week (low season), $450/day 4 day minimum
- Power Single Perkins 4-108 diesel, 50 hp, 4 cylinder, FWC
PANACHE is one of the popular 38′ Morgan 384 Sloops sailboat charters and has the essentials such as a newer main and 135% genoa on a roller furling, self-tailing sheet winches, and a new 2013 Dodger and awning. Her topsides gleam and are original gelcoat and her bottom has an Interprotect epoxy barrier coat. Her Learn More…
- Boat Type 45' traditional gaff rigged schooner
- Berths/Berthing 12 in two cabins
- Rate $410(Day), $2,700 (Week)
Designed by French and Stuart and launched by Machiasport Boat Shop in Maine in 1947 from wood, the very traditional gaff rigged schooner charter ALAMAR has been rebuilt and refitted over the years and is maintained in first class condition. ALAMAR was originally built for use by a summer camp and she’s retained her workmanlike Learn More…
18′ Dauntless Boston Whaler Honda 130HP
- Boat Type Boston Whaler 18' Dauntless 130HP 4 stroke Honda
- Rate $300/day, $1,800/Week
- Power 130HP 4 Stroke Honda
Boston Whaler 18′ Dauntless 130HP 4 stroke Honda $300/day, $1,800/Week
Fletch – Oday 31
- Boat Type O'Day 31
- Berths/Berthing 5
- Rate $2,500/week, $400/day
PEARL – 32′ Grand Banks
- Boat Type 32 Grand Banks Trawler
- Berths/Berthing 4-5
- Rate $3,000/Week high season, $2,750/week Low season
- Power Single American Diesel 140 hp FWC Diesel
PEARL is an excellent fiberglass hull Grand Banks trawler with a great layout. She is an ideal size for a couple or small family to explore Penobscot Bay. Pearl is very seaworthy, economical to run and a pleasure to pilot on a trawler yacht charter. PEARL’s interior provides sleeping for 4-5 in two cabins. She Learn More…
- Boat Type Pearson 36' Cruising Sloop
- Berths/Berthing 7-8 in two cabins
- Rate $2400 /week
BALANCE is well equipped for cruising and has a number of berths, making for a great sailboat charter.
- Boat Type 23' Pearson Ensign
- Rate $1100 (High Season) $900 (Low Season) $180/day
ANTARES is a classic 23-foot Ensign class sailboat. She’s fast, stable and easy to handle. Great for a day of casual small-boat sailing with friends. Rent this sailing charter out for the week while you vacation in Maine. You can even hire a captain and go for an exciting day sail!
- Boat Type Grand Banks 32 Trawler Yacht
- Berths/Berthing 4 in two cabins
- Rate $3,000 (High Season), $450/Day 3 day minimum, $2,750 (Low Season)
- Power Single 135 HP Diesel
TORTUGA is an excellent version of one of the classic Grand Banks trawlers that sparked today’s “trawler” revolution. These seaworthy boats are economical to run and a pleasure to pilot. This boat has just completed a total restoration including full interior refinishing, engine room upgrade, exterior hull finish, and new electronics to include a Furuno Learn More…