All of Buck’s Harbor Marina’s power charters are fully equipped for Maine cruising, and all of them reside right in our very own Buck’s Harbor in Hancock County, Maine.
Availability and charter rates will vary depending on the time of year:
Fri. June 1st to Mon. September 4th (Labor Day)
Mon. September 4th (Labor Day) to Sunday October 15th(Close)
Listed rates are for a standard week of 7 nights, briefings/departure 2 pm to 10 am on the return date.
Our Maine yacht charter boats include a helpful pre-charter briefing, all necessary toiletries, custom itineraries, and lots of fun!
Cerca Trova – Monk 36′
Cerca Trova is a Monk 36 trawler with comfortable and spacious double cabin designed for coastal cruising. With a fully enclosed fly bridge, sundeck, and walk around main deck there is plenty of exterior room. The interior also boasts a large salon, full galley, and two staterooms one forward and one aft.
Scout Abaco 24 Yamaha 300HP
- Boat Type Scout Boats
- Berths/Berthing Sleeps 2
- Rate $650/day $4000/week
- Power Yamaha 300HP
Scout Abaco 242 with a Yamaha 300hp 4 stroke outboard. Dayboat, fish or fun. Will get anywhere in Pen Bay in an hour. Comfortable for 6 but large enough for 8. Rent it for the day or have it delivered to your dock for a week or two! Fun very seaworthy great looking boat.
Da Tiki Mon
- Boat Type 42' Grand Banks 42 Europa
- Berths/Berthing 4 in 2 cabins
- Rate $7500 (weekly) $1,250(day) 4 day minimum
- Power Twin Caterpillar 3208TA inboard diesel engines, 375 HP 8 cyl
Boat Name DA TIKI MON – 42′ Grand Banks 42 Europa Dimensions LOA: 43 ft 3 in Beam: 14 ft 1 in Maximum Draft: 4 ft 2 in Displacement: 34000 lbs Dry Load Engines Total Power: 750 HP Engine 1: Engine Brand: Catepillar Year Built: 1997 Engine Model: 3208 TA Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Learn More…
- Boat Type Grand Banks 36 Trawler Yacht
- Berths/Berthing 5 in three cabins
- Rate $4500 (High Season) $3900 (Low Season)
- Power Single 130 HP Diesel with Bow Thruster
WREN, a yacht charter, is a great edition of a great boat. She is one of the famous Grand Banks 36 yachts that started the entire interest in trawlers by those who know what it is to take a boat to sea. This is a particularly fine version, superbly equipped and furnished. She has extensive Learn More…
18′ Dauntless Boston Whaler Honda 130HP
- Boat Type Boston Whaler 18' Dauntless 130HP 4 stroke Honda
- Rate $300/day, $1,800/Week
- Power 130HP 4 Stroke Honda
Boston Whaler 18′ Dauntless 130HP 4 stroke Honda $300/day, $1,800/Week
PEARL – 32′ Grand Banks
- Boat Type 32 Grand Banks Trawler
- Berths/Berthing 4-5
- Rate $3,000/Week high season, $2,750/week Low season
- Power Single American Diesel 140 hp FWC Diesel
PEARL is an excellent fiberglass hull Grand Banks trawler with a great layout. She is an ideal size for a couple or small family to explore Penobscot Bay. Pearl is very seaworthy, economical to run and a pleasure to pilot on a trawler yacht charter. PEARL’s interior provides sleeping for 4-5 in two cabins. She Learn More…
- Boat Type Grand Banks 32 Trawler Yacht
- Berths/Berthing 4 in two cabins
- Rate $3,000 (High Season), $450/Day 3 day minimum, $2,750 (Low Season)
- Power Single 135 HP Diesel
TORTUGA is an excellent version of one of the classic Grand Banks trawlers that sparked today’s “trawler” revolution. These seaworthy boats are economical to run and a pleasure to pilot. This boat has just completed a total restoration including full interior refinishing, engine room upgrade, exterior hull finish, and new electronics to include a Furuno Learn More…